Thursday, July 23, 2009

ed hardy track jackets


The ed hardy track jackets are the newest collection in the 2009 summer. They are chic and particular. Look at the ed hardy jackets, they seem to be simple, but actually sophisticated. The series of the track jackets contain many kinds of categories. Most of them are wonderful. Here I want to introduce a kind of jacket. It is Ed Hardy Men's "France" Track Jacket. When I see it for the first time, I think that it is great. The “France” track jacket is made of 100% polyster. This material is comfortable. The long sleeve can keep warm. See the jacket clearly, there is a France flag and Besutiful Ghost Tatoo print on chest. At the back of the jacket, there is also a large France flag. It is designed with zip up closure and two front slip pocket. The design is simple and generous. Besides, across back, there is Ed Hardy signature logo, and on back is oversized Ed Hardy graphic. So I think that it is extremely great. Since I purchase it, I want to hold the other country flag jackets. This collection is fantastic. If you do not like the France flag, you can choose the other country flag. Whatever is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment